Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Behavior Dots, Go Math

The countdown has begun!!!
Last night, I was looking at teachertipster.com and found this-  Behavior Dots (Teacher Tipster)


It sounds easy and I know my kids would love this. I might try it out for the rest of the year. The kids are getting that May fever. Whenever May rolls around, my kids always start doing stuff they never would've even tried earlier in the year. Like one of them sat in my chair today. Really?





If you've never watched Mr. Smith's videos, check them out. Not many male elementary teachers out there...









We switched maths last year and now use Go Math! (I'm not a big fan.) There just isn't a lot of review. Anyway, I was scrolling through TPT looking for resources and I found this by Donna Walker.







 Go Math! Common Core Daily Spiral Review
It's awesome. It is such a good review. I wish I had found it earlier. There is one packet for every chapter. I bought all 12. They're only a dollar each. Not a bad deal!
We have been using these for 2 weeks now and I love it. I use side A for a math warm up and side B for homework. Here's an example. So if you use Go Math! and need some additional resources, this is worth the money in my opinion :) 


















 

How many days until June 3rd?   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace