Thursday, April 25, 2013

Get the Egg!

I was digging around in the closet the other day and came across some things I had bought at Dollar Tree for Get the Egg! for next year. We already did a readers' theatre for it a long time ago, but I decided to put it in the library station this week. So they had two different readers' theatres to do. They had fun doing this one even though it's an old story. One of my students (who's had trouble all year) really was excited because he could read this one.

 


 

All the props came from Dollar Tree. They had this packet of kid cutouts and I was looking through them and I thought they looked like Brad and Kim from the story. Then later I found the fake nest with eggs and the bird in their craft section. I bought two so I'd have six eggs. They were excited about the nest.

 

 

This is the readers' theatre I typed up months ago. I'm going to have to redo it. That font! That clipart! What was I thinking? Remember when Comic Sans was cool? That's not comic sans but you get my point.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace