Sunday, February 10, 2013

Cheap Pirate Center

This is going to be super short. I am all about saving some money. I was at Walmart yesterday and saw these adorable pirate napkins. I think they were 99 cents. So I bought them and took them home not sure what I was going to do with them. Then I saw my super cool laminator I got for Christmas from my most awesome husband. Who is great at getting hints, by the way. Everytime we'd walk by a laminator - "ooh, what a great gift that would make for someone who's wife is a teacher..." Anyway, I've never tried to laminate a napkin before, but it works! I did have to leave about a quarter inch border so the layers wouldn't come apart. I'm going to use them for On/Off game with "gold" coins I got from Dollar Tree. How cheap is that?








Speaking of pirates, this is the anchor chart I made for the /ar/ sound. "Arrgh, arrgh! I'm driving me car!"  The kids thought that was hilarious.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace