Sunday, September 16, 2012

Dollar Tree Finds

I think my husband's going to ban me from Dollar Tree. I found some great things to use for math tubs (which I haven't created yet). My kids have always done literacy stations, but I've never seemed to be able to get math stations together.  We switched to a new curriculum this year so it's probably a good time to try it. Anyway.....

My favorite find~ coordinated cutouts... I think I'm going to laminate these and make a math game. There are 24 in each pack. There are lots of different ways to use these. Compound words...number words...
Peanut Butter & Jelly
                                                               
frog & lily pad




mouse & cheese

bee & honeypot
paint & paintbrush

They also had these pumpkin ice cube trays. I am thinking we can use them for ten frames!



They had these awesome Halloween erasers, but there was only one pack. I want to use them for counters. I'll have to try another Dollar Tree.
                                                   Tray from Fourth of July


mini-hoodie journals! So cute! Think I will use them in a spelling station.

addition and subtraction workbooks- actually from Target. Thirty cents! I bought them out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace