Sunday, September 16, 2012

About Me

My name is Ruth Anne. This is my first attempt at blogging. I really don't quite know what I'm doing. First of all, I didn't know how much time this takes! It took me an hour to pick colors..

I am a first grade teacher. This is the start of my ninth year. I love, love teaching! I have recently discovered all these teaching blogs and am amazed by all the great ideas out there. So I thought to myself, "I have a few ideas. Maybe I should start my own blog." So here goes....

I have been married to my wonderful husband for a little over two years. We have an amazing, beautiful baby girl. She is nine months old and a joy to everyone who she meets. It's been a little bit of an adjustment being a working mom. I'm trying to balance. I think it's impossible...



Most of my ideas I've stolen borrowed from other blogs or teachers. Like this one... Number bracelets! My super sweet nieces helped me make these last night. Took forever!

I do have a few original ideas. Mostly things I've made to go along with Reading Street. I will post if I ever figure out how to upload them.


My favorite hobbies- tennis and blog hopping. Oh, and I've recently discovered the wonderful world of modpodging!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace